What Would Happen If Zillow Converted 5% of Your Bank's Website Traffic?
In this report, we investigate how the top 50 US lenders are losing their website audiences — potential homebuyers to Zillow, Trulia, Redfin, Realtor.com, & others.
Here's a quick overview of the white-paper:
- Impact of non-bank lenders on top 50 US banks
- One year comparison of audience overlap traffic between top lenders and real estate platforms
- Analysis of lenders facing medium to high risk levels of loss revenues
- Bank of America's success with its digital mortgage experience platform and much more
Digital Marketing Tools Used by the Top 500 Mortgage Lenders in the US
With the vast majority of consumers searching for homes on the internet, more and more mortgage lenders are beginning to leverage digital marketing tools to attract, convert, and retain clients online.
We’ve surveyed the 500 largest mortgage lender brands to discover which technologies and tools are fueling their success.
- Insights Across 11 Platform Categories
- Top Technology Adoption Trends
- Audience Data & Programmatic Ads
- Multi Channel Advertising & More
How Much Website Traffic Top Lenders are Losing to Zillow, Trulia, Redfin, & Realtor.com?
The landscape of companies that are able to provide mortgage lending services is rapidly changing in the US. Companies like Zillow announcing that they are entering mortgage lending space creates significant business loss scenario for banks and credit unions across the US.
In this report we are going to look into a details of how top lenders website audiences - potential homebuyers are being lost to platforms like Zillow, Trulia, Redfin, and Realtor.com.
Don't see your company name in the report, but want to get your custom audience overlap report? Get your audience overlap report generated at no cost.
58% of top US-based mortgage lenders face medium to high risk levels of website audience loss to platforms like Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, and Redfin.
Generate Website Audience & Traffic Overlap Report
How Audience Overlap Report Works?
Audience Overlap Report is FREE for Mortgage Lender type companies
" Significant website audience overlap with companies like Zillow leads to lost customers. Minimize your homebuyer traffic loss by activating NestReady"
All we need is your company web address and the same for either a few competitors or any other websites of interest. Just add them to the Comment field within the form and our team will take care of the rest.
It can be as simple as this - "my site is www.example.com" and I would like to get audience overlap comparison with the following sites: www.website1.com, www.website2.com and etc. You can include up to 10 websites of interest and we'll run a report for you absolutely free - once the report is ready we'll email it to the address you've shared on the form.
Website Audience Overlap Report Includes:
- % Overlap Data between your site and websites you've pointed out to us for a comparison
- Number of website visitors that visit each site after leaving your company website.
- Audience Loss Index for each website you pointed out to us
- Up to 10 websites
- Our mortgage lender customers usually ask for: Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, Redfin.com, Homes.com
Search, Display, Native Ads, Programmatic Display, Email Campaigns - Benchmarks Report
To understand what professionals can expect from their digital
advertising efforts, NestReady examined marketing results in finance and real estate across the US (Plus 15 to 20 additional industries have been added to the report charts for the comparison purposes).
The Performance Benchmark Cheat Sheet Report covers optimal cost per acquisition (CPA), CTR performance, CPC and more for real estate and finance professionals across the United States.
Campaign Performance Benchmark Report:
- Paid search campaigns optimal performance levels
- Display ads - what to expect in real estate & finance
- Native ads performance indicators
- Email campaigns cross industry results
- Cross-channel, & multi-industry cost per conversion data
- Programmatic display comparison and much more
Digital Marketing Tools Used by the Top 1500 Credit Unions in the US
With the vast majority of consumers searching for homes on the internet, more and more credit unions are beginning to leverage advertising and marketing platforms to attract, convert, and retain clients online.
We’ve surveyed and analyzed 1500 credit unions to discover which technologies and tools are fueling their success.
- Insights Across 15 Platform Categories
- Top Technology Adoption Trends
- Audience Data & Display Advertising
- Conversion Optimization Technology Trends
- Web Analytics Usage Insights
- Marketing Automation, Customer Acquisition Technology & More